The Silent Brass system lets you play your horn anywhere you want, anytime you want, and with just the kind of ambiance you feel like. You can mix into the sounds of a CD player, other Silent Brass or other instruments with electronic output such as Clavinovas, Silent Pianos, synthesizers or electronic keyboards, and output your playing into a tape deck or even an amp with speakers. Never again will you have to search for a practice room, have to "stop because it’s getting late". The Silent Brass system includes Personal Studio, Pickup mute, earphones, and an adapter.
Each mute comes with the ST-9 - The newly improved ST9 Personal Studio is has been reduced to a size and weight approximately 1/4th that of the previous model. It is a tiny amplifier, small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, which offers a choice of "clean" or echo enhanced sound. It lets you hear your own playing at the volume you are accustomed to, to prevent any over-blowing. An Aux In is a direct line-in for playing along with CDs or other recordings.
- 120 Hz to 20 kHz
- Aux In:
- Brass 160 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Level:
- (0dBm=0.775 Vrms) -30d - Aux In: -20dBm
- (0dBm=0.775 Vrms) -10dBm
- Jacks and Terminals:
- whisper—thus eliminating the resistance from overblowing SYSTEMS INPUT, AUX IN, OUTPUT/PHONES (all mini jack type)
- Volume, Input Lo/Hi, Power OFF/ON/ECHO
- Power Supply:
- The ST9 Personal Studio unit is so small and light that it runs on: 6F22/6LR61 9-Volt battery (Operation with Manganese batteries last about 12 hours.)
- (W x D x H) 75 x 70 x 25 mm (2-15/16"h x 2-3/4"h x 1"h)
- 65g (2.3oz) without batteries